Human Resources - Insurance & Extended Leave » Leaves of Absence

Leaves of Absence

If you are in need of extended medical leave, sabbatical leave (certified personnel only), short/long term disability, or personal leave, please send an email to Donna Duhe at [email protected] requesting the paperwork for said leave.  Please include whether this request is for medical, professional, or personal reasons, but no specific details  Thank you.