St. John The Baptist Parish Public Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee
Business & Finance » KRONOS


Procedures for requesting changes to prior months attendance records:
Employees who did not change their own Unofficial Leave time for January and February in Kronos, please follow these procedures to start the reimbursement process.

Employee procedures:

  1. Log into Kronos
  2. Go to the month in question, using the calendar icon next to Current Pay Period (if you don’t know how to do this, ask your supervisor)
  3. Print a hard copy of the month in question by using Print Timecard button
  4. With a highlighter or ink pen, make manual corrections to what you want to change (example: If you want to change unofficial leave to sick leave, scratch through unofficial leave and write in sick leave)
  5. Sign the bottom of the hard copy and give to your supervisor


    Supervisor procedures:
  1. Log into Kronos
  2. Make changes requested by employee
  3. Print hard copy after all changes are made, sign the bottom
Forward to the Payroll Department the signed employee corrected printout and the signed supervisor corrected printout.

When the Payroll Department receives both copies, we will start making adjustments in the Munis Payroll System. We will process and notify employees when the final adjustments will be corrected and when they will be paid if a refund is due.