PAYROLL PROCEDURES FOR THE 10TH OF THE MONTH STIPEND PAYROLL
As you may know, the 10th of the month stipend payroll pays employees for extra work performed during the previous month. In an effort to improve the process for paying these stipends, we will be implementing a few procedural changes. Please follow the schedule below to ensure payment is received on the 10th of the month:
- By the end of the first business day of the month, all employees will have entered all electronic timecards and/or turned in their manual timecards.
- After the first business day of the month, the stipend system will be inactivated for employee entries.
- By the end of the business day on the 5th of the month (if the 5th is on a Saturday or Sunday, this will
be the following Monday), all timecards will be approved or denied by supervisors.
- On the day following the 5th, all approved timecards will be downloaded into the payroll.
- The stipend system will be reactivated for employee entries immediately following payroll processing.
- Employees will be paid on the 10th.